Do what comes natural and be passionate about it. Perfect is what makes you happy, not what others see as perfect!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Fortunately, I have an arsenal of friends in the ad biz. From designers to the strategic side -all giving me advice about my blog. My best designer friend Susan told me to just start with what I know and what people value most about my ideas.

So what do most people tell me they value most about my ideas... the "I could have had a V-8" thing. Most of my ideas are very simple, logical solutions. Not complicated, just clever executions of a simple concept.

So my blog will be about clever, simple ideas about my passions that range from my now famous cookies and cupcakes to my home decorating and gardening concepts. Somewhere in the middle will be my crafts and shopping tips.

I will also share my emotional passions for dogs and homeless people.

And of course it will all be blended with the source of my energy, creativity and enthusiasm - my faith in God and the comfort and inspiration I receive from knowing Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment